Actionable Insights 2018 Annual Bootcamp
You asked for it, now it is our turn to deliver. This is what Actionable Insights has been gearing up for all year.
We are proud to present the first annual Actionable Insights Bootcamp! For three days, the most credible players in our industry come together in San Diego to tackle the obstacles we face. During breakout sessions on each day, Mark Whatley and Seth Harrison will present the highest ranked Mitigation and Repair Insight Sheets that will help your estimates become tighter and cleaner than ever before. Special guests will comb over our Insight Sheets with fine detail as they provide insight developed through their experience and expertise in the relevant fields. Our manufacturing and software sponsors will highlight their equipment and services in the Equipment Corral, giving you an exclusive opportunity to find what best fits your needs as a business.
WIN $7000 OF DBK PERFORMANCE DRY OUT EQUIPMENT:
The first 50 registrants to this event will automatically be entered into a raffle to win the DBK equipment demonstrated in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42wJT0e7Sc
DBK Drymatic II
2 Drymatic Boost Boxes
Big thanks to Alan James and Jakob Hibbard at DBK for sponsoring this event and giving away over $7000 of their equipment to one lucky winner!
All Access Admission: $750
Includes: Admission on Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
VIP Parking/Validation and Lunch Served Daily
Location: San Diego
Don't miss the best chance this year to make the most of your business!
Actionable Insights is a foundation that exists to preserve the health of the restoration ecosystem by advancing legislation and clarifying globally recognized billing standards.
Stop searching. Start writing. Save time and money today!
- I care deeply about the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to be a good steward of the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to give more to the restoration ecosystem than I take away
- I intend to strive for mastery, consistently choosing to participate in education and training events
- I agree to be polite, be professional and have a plan to thoughtfully justify every position that I take
- I agree to champion an environment of reasonable profits and well-managed claims
- I am here to learn and contribute in a meaningful way, not to carelessly market or poach talent
This course has not been reviewed
Use this form to share your questions, comments and feedback.