Xactimate Level 1 Training - San Diego
We are changing the game when it comes to Xactimate Certification Training. The Actionable Insights Forum has decided to teach only one level at a time. This Level 1 course is an immersive experience that walks you through a real-life homeowner's claim. Whether you are brand new to estimating/Xactimate or have had a few years of experience under your belt, the Level 1 course is sure to teach you best practices and new tricks to ensure a successful career.
Over a 3 day period, AIF goes next level - check out our 3D Tours that bring you inside the loss you will be writing:
As a class, we work together to enter the right line items for the mitigation and repair activities at hand. In our view, too much credence and time is given to sketch, and there should be an increased focus on determining what line items most accurately/optimally represent cost and scope as it relates to a given project. You will also learn the best format to present and order these line items to put your estimates in the best position to succeed.
Includes: Xactimate Fundamentals/Proficiency Workbook and a Xactimate Keyboard Shortcuts Mouse Pad (Boom! You had me at the Mouse Pad!).
Lunch is provided by our sponsors on all three days.
$750 a Ticket
Wed Sept 20th - Fri Sept 22nd
8:00am - 4:00pm
7074 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111
Actionable Insights is a foundation that exists to preserve the health of the restoration ecosystem by advancing legislation and clarifying globally recognized billing standards.
Stop searching. Start writing. Save time and money today!
- I care deeply about the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to be a good steward of the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to give more to the restoration ecosystem than I take away
- I intend to strive for mastery, consistently choosing to participate in education and training events
- I agree to be polite, be professional and have a plan to thoughtfully justify every position that I take
- I agree to champion an environment of reasonable profits and well-managed claims
- I am here to learn and contribute in a meaningful way, not to carelessly market or poach talent
Use this form to share your questions, comments and feedback.