Xactimate Level 3 Training - San Diego
We are changing the game when it comes to Xactimate Training. The Actionable Insights Forum has decided to teach only one level at a time. Gone are the days of Level I & II Training, which resulted in packing individuals with 5+ years of experience in with those that may have never actually completed an estimate independently. Alternatively, we are keen to structure training events around individuals with similar experience – thus, creating an environment that is more collaborative and ensures no one is left behind.
Over a 3 day period, AIF goes next level - we will walk the class through a pre-mitigation and post-mitigation 3D-Scan. It is at that time we will collectively enter in the line items applicable to the given loss. In our view, too much credence and time is given to sketch, and there should be an increased focus on determining what line items most accurately/optimally represent cost and scope as it relates to a given project.
Includes: Xactimate Fundamentals/Proficiency Workbook and a Xactimate Keyboard Shortcuts Mouse Pad (Boom! You had me at the Mouse Pad!).
Lunch is provided by our sponsors on all three days.
$750 a Ticket
Wed Dec 6th - Fri Dec 8th
8:00am - 4:00pm
7074 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111
Actionable Insights is a foundation that exists to preserve the health of the restoration ecosystem by advancing legislation and clarifying globally recognized billing standards.
Stop searching. Start writing. Save time and money today!
- I care deeply about the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to be a good steward of the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to give more to the restoration ecosystem than I take away
- I intend to strive for mastery, consistently choosing to participate in education and training events
- I agree to be polite, be professional and have a plan to thoughtfully justify every position that I take
- I agree to champion an environment of reasonable profits and well-managed claims
- I am here to learn and contribute in a meaningful way, not to carelessly market or poach talent
This course has not been reviewed
Use this form to share your questions, comments and feedback.